Hi girls! Now, I'm writing about "The Ways to Study Rightly". There are 6 exhortations. Let's look at now.
1-You don't have to be tidy
If you are not tidy, there is a good broadcast to you. If you'll study about maths, you can put the maths things to somewhere on your table. You can study like that also.
2-Study on the table
If you want to study rightly, you must study on the table. If you study very comfortable place you can sleep there so you must study on a table. But if you study on a uncomfortable place your arms and legs can hurt so you can't study there also.
3-You don't have to be quiet
If you don't be rest you can open a music but not a song. And don't use headphone.
4-Study with a plan
Use a plan for a week. Like that:
In Monday I will study from ...... book and I will study between 20-40. pages in 120 minutes.
5-Intermit
Intermit after 30 minutes. You can intermit for 5 minutes. In meantime don't play with any eleectronic and don't read any books.
6-Study at the place which is lighted true
At the place which is you're studying must have good brighten. No gloomy and no much brighten.
There are my exhortations. I hope they will avail to you :)
See you :)
Popüler Yayınlar
-
Hi girls! Now, I'm writing about "The Ways to Study Rightly". There are 6 exhortations. Let's look at now. 1-You don...
-
Hi Girls! Today I will give exhortations to travel: Turkey. You must know Turkey. Tutkey is a Mediterranean country. It is between Europe a...
-
Hi girls! This is my blog. Here, I will write about my exhortations of a topic which topic do you want. I hope, you will like my blog. Ev...
-
Hi girls! These are exhortations for to be happy. Let's look at know. 1-When You Get Up Go To In Front Of Mirror And Say... When you ...
-
Hi girls! Today (is Saturday so this is not a bonus) I will show you 5 languages to speak and to learn are so funny. Let's look at now....
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hi girls!
YanıtlaSilYou can look at my Turkish Blog:http://tavsiyeadresim.blogspot.com.tr/ with this address.
See you:)